Terms and conditions
The purchase or reservation of any travel and tourist services offered by Ishtar Gate Tours represents your acceptance of Ishtar Gate Tours Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read
carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior confirming your booking.
Small group -1 to 10 persons:
of the amount to be deposited in our bank account. This is required to hold reservations up to 30 days from commencement of the tour.
Big group- More than 10 persons:
100% of the total payment to be deposited in our account, not less than 30 days from the arrival date. An electronic receipt will be submitted to your e-mail inbox - we accept Bank Transfer only.
In the case of cruises, expeditions, or any other
non-traditional tour, a 100% down payment at the time of booking is also required to secure the booking.
Deposit & Final Payment
no confirmation for any booking without deposing at least 50% of the amount in our account (even with a valid quotation), as it is required from our side to reserve a place for you. We accept bank transfer only. After we receive the advance payment in our
account, we will forward an electronic receipt to your mail address.
Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Prices shall be final and subject to no change once the total payment has been received.
By the Company: The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour with justified cause.
the Tourist -for groups less than 5 : All requests for cancellations must be made in writing to the Company.The following cancellation fees (once the percentage for the provider/s has been deducted) will apply:
- Cancellation received 22 to 15 days prior to tour date: 25%
- Cancellation received 15 to 7 days prior to tour date: 50%
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior to tour date: No
- Cancellations received more than 22 days in advance will only have a deduction for administrative fees and, should they apply, other agencies penalties as well.
For groups more than 10 person: No refund.
Once the tour is in progress, the voluntary cancellation policy shall apply, as follows: Travelers that voluntarily cancel any of the tour services shall be entitled to no refund. There will be no refund for unused services, including
transfers and hotel bookings.
Our main business policy focuses to provide the safest vacation to our clients. Safety of our clients is the main important issue to us, we want all of our
visitors to experience a wonderful occasion using our tours, please be vigilant that during your involvement in the vacations or excursion operated by Ishtar Gate Tours, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control such as unexpected vehicle accident
or heat dehydration during our tours, so all tourists have to obtain necessary insurance policies to cover their claims.
Ishtar Gate Tours will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered.
While Ishtar Gate will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Ishtar Gate harmless unliable regarding any provision of medical care or
the adequacy of any care rendered. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Ishtar Gate Tours for such.
Important Notes and Tips
- All the above rates are subject of change without a prior notice.
- For small gorups less than 4 persons,50% of the total payment to be deposited in our account, not less than 30 days from the arrival date. An electronic receipt will be submitted
to your e-mail inbox - we accept Bank Transfer only.
- The above rates are not valid during Formula One , Cruise seasons and other seasons
- Quotations valid only for 4 days from the date of quotation.
- You are responsible for all of
your personnel items and belongings; consequently, we shall not be liable for any deficiency, nor for any accident, damage, injury due to your personnel behaviors or for the luggage or other damaged objects belonging to the travelers during the tour.
- Before the reservation, you should indicated if you have any person with special needs or medical record, in order to accommodat you on the requested tour. If not indicated, we have the right to cancel your tour without any refund.
- All tourists
should respect the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- All travelers have to purchase their Health and Safety Insurance before they start any of our tours. We do not take the responsibility for any damage or injury to the tourist during